Sunday, November 3, 2013

October 2013 Favorites




     Hello sweet hearts! ^.^ It's time to share my favorite products for the month of October. So here is my list:


1. Nature Republic Bee Venom Mask Sheet


    
    I like how it brightens my skin and reduce redness.

2. Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner Mini Bloody Set



    I love all the colors! Great set of eyeliner for the fall season. I've been using this almost everyday. Since it is mini eyeliner, it fits well in my make up bag.


3. Aritaum Pore Master Primer



    In my opinion this is a dupe for the benefit porefessional primer. They look similar in terms of packaging and consistency. It blurs my large pores and helps my base makeup last longer. And it is a lot cheaper than the porefessional.

4. Lucas Papaw Ointment



        It is so moisturizing and it helped me to treat my dry chapped lips. :)

5. Laneige Water Base CC Cream in Peach Pink



        Though this cc cream barely covers skin imperfections, I am so impressed by how it instantly brightens my skin. Because it is a water base cc cream it is not greasy but still moisturizing. 

6. Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact



    I really like this powder and I've been using this almost everyday. It is transparent and good in oil control.

7. Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara



    This mascara adds volumes and length to my barely visible lashes. I like the dual end brush of this mascara. The little/small brush makes it easier to apply some coats in my lower lashes.

8. Innisfree Skinny Waterproof Microcara




    I absolutely love this mascara. It holds the curl so well and it doesn't clumps.

9. Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly Watery Cheek



    This blush is so easy to blend and feels light in the skin.

10. Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly CC Tintbar and Neon Beam Tintbar in Cherry



    I like to use this products together to create a gradient lip. The cc tintbar is sheer but the color will adjust according to lip's moisture. The neon tintbar is pigmented.

11. Skinfood Gold Kiwi Serum



    This serum feels light and brightens up my skin. After 2-3 weeks I noticed that it lightens my acne scars a little.

12. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel



    I like how versatile this product is. I use this as lotion, eye patch, and hair essence. 



Korean Dramas:




  • A Hundred Year's Inheritance








    Though this drama have 50 episodes, it didn't bore me. It made me cry a lot, laugh, angry, and fall in love (Lee Se Yeon! ). Actually, after the first episode I started to include in my prayers my future in-laws! hahaha! I'm not kidding! haha


  • The Heirs






    I am starting to like this drama because of Kim Woo Bin! ♥ Since the drama just started I am still waiting for the story to build up.



    So those are my October favorites. How about you? What are your favorite products for the month of October? And If you have tried any products mentioned above or you've seen any of those kdrama feel free to share your thoughts below. Feel free to write your questions,request or suggestions at the comment box. Follow this blog for more beauty related post. For updates in my daily life please follow me in facebook, tweeter, instagram. I'll be back with more product reviews. My blog sale is still on going so feel free to browse the items here. Enjoy your weekend! ^.^





Xoxo,
Kameshi




 *For business/sponsorship you can email me at kaemeshi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment