Hello my dear sweat hearts! ^.^ Yes I'm back. And I will be sharing a skin care review which is one of the best sellers in missha. These products are popular in Asia because they are good dupes for SKII facial treatment essence and Estee Lauder advanced night repair.
First treatment essence:
- Highly concentrated essential essence for the first step of skin care to recover rhythm and to firm foundation of skin by raising skin moisture and radiance level.
- Contains Fission yeast extract 80% to experience new skin everyday.
- Soothing, smoothing, balancing sebum level, moisturizing, improving skin tone, firming, wrinkle repairing, boosting.
- Paraben-free, colorants-free, fragrance- free, silicone-free, mineral oil-free, alcohol-free.
- On the first step of skin care after cleansing, take an appropriate amount on cotton puff and apply over the face by patting lightly to be fully absorb.
- Highly concentrated essential ampule containing lactic acid fermented ingredients to improve skin damages.
- Dual functional cosmetic of wrinkle repair and whitening.
- Paraben-free, artificial colorants-free, artificial fragrance- free, ethanol-free formula.
- Before applying serum, apply an appropriate amount over the face following skin texture. Pat lightly until fully absorbed.
First treatment essence
Night repair new science activator ampule
First Treatment Essence
So let's start with the first treatment essence. The first thing that I noticed with this product is the smell of the yeast. It's strong but for me it's tolerable. Unlike other creamy type of essence, it has a very watery consistency similar to a toner. The reason why they call this "first treatment essence" because you have to use this first before the serums, lotions, or creams. You don't need to apply toner before you use this. You have to use this 3 seconds after you wash your face to maximize absorption.
This product contains 80% Fermented yeast extract. The fissione yeast moisturizes, firms, makes the skin smooth and improves the skin foundation. According to the list of ingredients above, it doesn't contain any harmful components that can cause irritations to the skin. After using this product, I noticed that it brightens up my skin so well and it feels soft and smooth. I am so impress on how good its oil control. But the downside of this product is it terribly made my skin broke out. So I will rate this 3/5.
Night Repair New Science Activator Ampule
The night repair new science activator ampule has a bit watery consistency. I really like this ampule bottle container because I think that it is so hygienic. It is so smooth when applied but feels a bit sticky after a few seconds. It is so moisturizing and it brightens up my skin. In my opinion, this product has a stronger smell compared to the first treatment essence. It smells like a plastic for me, which I don't like. Honestly, it doesn't brighten up my skin like how the first treatment essence does.
This product contains bifida fermented ingredient that is responsible in protecting our skin to harmful UV rays. Lactobacillus fermented ingredient and lactococcus fermented ingredient promotes moisture and improves skin's resistance power. It contains 2 ingredients that may trigger break outs like butylene glycol and dimethicone. Butylene glycol is a viscosity decreasing agent. It can clog pores that can cause acne and can possibly cause skin irritations. Dimethicone is a silicone based ingredient that will make your skin smooth. Like butylene glycol, it can clog pores and the alarming part is it may cause tumors. Octyldodecanol is used as fragrance and to make the consistency of the moisturizers thicker. It can enhance the irritations that other ingredients can cause. For me this ingredient is alarming because I have a sensitive skin. Actually, I broke out with this product so so bad. That's why I have to stop using it. This product is suppose to make skin sleek and flawless but it cause irritations to my skin. And I will rate this product 1/5.
I am so disappointed with this set. It worked well with others but this product just irritate my skin. :'( Good thing I didn't bought the full size bottles. Obviously, I will not try to use these products again and I will not repurchase them. And I will not recommend these products to those with sensitive skin like me.
And that's my honest opinion for Missha's Time revolution best seller set. I hope you find it helpful. If you have any questions, request, suggestion don't hesitate to leave a comment below. You can also write your experience if you have tried this product. Please follow this blog site for more beauty related post. For updates in my daily life please follow me in facebook, tweeter, instagram. Stay tuned for my upcoming huge blog sale! ^.^