Hello guys! I'm back! ^.^ Some of you know that Laneige is my favorite Korean skincare/cosmetics brand. That's why I am so happy when they released their version of cc cream last year. Because I am so excited to try this product, I asked a friend who had a vacation in Korea to get one for me. I just can't wait to get this cc cream in my hands! But don't worry it is finally available in Laneige counters here in the Philippines.
Multi-cream for a bright and milky skin full of moisture making you feel as if you have applied essence brimming with moisture.
- Amore Pacific's first water-based CC cream. The Laneige Water Based CC cream is completely different from the existing types of make up out there, with it being the first water-based skin care CC cream of Amore Pacific. Your skin will feel as if it has been applied with essence brimming with moisture, yet only leaving a thin and moist layer on the skin for a fresh finish. It can even be applied a second time without any worry of stickiness or thickness. In addition, as a skin care product to be used before wearing makeup, you can have bright milky skin without having to apply in several stages all kinds of skin care products with this water-based CC cream. It is also easy to clean as it can be removed with just water.
- Provides bright milky skin. The Laneige Water Based CC cream is a multi-cream providing bright and milky skin to all women. The Water Trans Powder, with the look and feel of transparent water, create a bright, glossy, and transparent tone-the three factors for a bright, milky skin- with the additional of its ample and optimal minute pearls. Instead of having just pale, white skin, as if having applied white paint on one's face, it gives off a transparent, bright, and milky skin.
- Complete care for the inner and outer skin. Are you still focusing only on applying cream to cover up your face? Even if you cover with makeup, it only gives you brighter tone when it comes to white skin. Take care of both the inner and outer skin for a truly bright, transparent, and milky skin from within. The Laneige Water-Based CC Cream contains the revolutionary component of Original Essence, Mela-crusher, verified as a component notified by the Korean Food and Drug Administration, whitens both the inner and outer skin.
How to Use:
- Bare Skin Cream: apply this one product to get naturally bright and milky skin.
- Multi-Cream: it has the functions of sun protection/base/the next skin care stage.
- Whitening Cream: helps to whiten skin.
-functions as a viscosity controlling agent, solvent and helps to condition the skin. It helps in retaining the moisture to the skin. It is a mild comedogenic ingredient, which means it can trigger breakouts for those with sensitive and oily skin.
-is known as astringent, anti-foaming and antimicrobial ingredient. Alcohol helps ingredients like retinol and vitamin C penetrate into the skin more effectively, but it does that by breaking down the skin's barrier—destroying the very substances that keep your skin healthy over the long term. It can strip away skin impurities, moisture and even the skin's protective layer. This can cause dryness, irritations and can make the skin more oily.
- is an emulsifying wax that is used to soften thick formulas like skin ointments. Since it is also a type of alcohol, it can make the skin tight and dry which can lead to irritations, breakouts and can even make the skin more oily (to compensate the loss of moisture).
- is made by combining natural oils (oftentimes palm or coconut) with Stearic Acid to form a water-soluble ester. It functions as a moisturizer and emulsifier. It is considered as moderate-highly hazardous ingredient. Because it can cause severe irritations specially to those with very sensitive skin.
It comes in a 40 ml white tube with a pump. The color is peachy white, a bit similar to banila co.'s it radiant cc cream. Since it is a base type cc cream, don't expect too much coverage. Sometimes I apply it alone if I want a "no make up" look or naked face look because it brightens my face amazingly. It has a creamy texture which blends smoothly to the skin. The consistency is not too heavy and not too watery. Unlike other cc creams, this product is water based. That's why it is not greasy and feels very light.
As you can see on the photos above, it tones down redness and slightly covers with 2-3 layers. Actually, I didn't expect that it will even out my skin tone so nice. Most of the time, I add another layer only to some areas that needs more coverage. But if I really want to cover my acne scars, I dab a little concealer. My skin is sensitive/acne-prone/oily. And it is really hard to pull off a dewy look because my face tends to look oily rather than dewy. haha... I know it is better to go for a matte look, but I just don't like too matte or too dewy finish. That's why I like products with semi dewy finish. This cc cream doesn't make my face look greasy or oily. If I will rate oil control it will be 4/5. It can probably last for about 4-5 hours. It doesn't settle in my pores making it look smooth. Though it contains ingredients that can irritate the skin, I'm glad that I didn't experience any irritations, breakouts or any skin discomforts.
The cc cream works great alone but even better with the snow bb soothing cushion. I've been loving this combination lately!!! The water base cc cream improves my skin tone while the snow bb soothing cushion adds coverage and additional sun protection. Actually I don't have any idea with the other shade(pure beige), so I can't compare the 2 shades. But I also like to try pure beige.
So overall I am so impressed with this Laneige Water Base CC Cream.I love how light it feels to my face and it makes my skin look radiant and healthy. It can even out my skin tone and hydrates my skin at the same time. This is another product to rave! ^.^ I recommend to use this with the snow bb soothing cushion. My current favorite go-to base make up combo! And I will rate this with 5/5.
If you have any questions, request and suggestions you can leave a comment below. Please follow this blog for more beauty related post. Feel free to follow me in facebook, tweeter, instagram. There still some items left in my blog sale check them out here. We will soon launch our online shop (Philippines only) Kbeauty HQ. Please follow our instagram and facebook page for updates. Annyeong!
*Credits to Marjolyn of Laneige Megamall branch for letting me take a picture of the ingredients list.